Monday, March 26, 2007

My first big trip!!

So I got to go to Los Angeles last week!! I was SOOOO excited!! Here I am at home all packed up next to my suitcase with some snacks for the plane -- pectin jelly beans, my favorite!!

Then I am in my seat on the airplane - I think some people thought I was a little weird....

Then we stayed at the Grafton, and I met a new friend. Froggie was in our room, that was great, I had someone to play with when I couldn't go shopping....

And look at all the goodies that we found!! Great dresses and tops and jackets - all packed up and ready to take back to the store. I love shopping!!

Then we were at the mart, shopping through the shoes and clothes for next fall. It was really fun and I look great in the
shoes!! I especially like the turquoise ones - but I don't think they make my size...

Here I am at dinner with sunneshine. Somehow, Kelly and Jack managed to not be in the photo. I'll have to work on that next time. I got to sit on the table during dinner, since Jack is a beagle and we wanted to make sure that I didn't get mistaken as a toy.... And blue cheese stuffed olive martini was yummy after a really long day of work....

Finally, it was time to go home. I thought that my stripes were a nice compliment to all the polka dots in the room, so here I am posing! It was really fun to go, but great to be home, too!!

More adventures to come!!




No comments: